Eaton Arrowsmith staff regularly present to education professionals, communities, the public, organizations and parents about topics like neuroplasticity, learning disabilities, brain development, and more.
Choose from one of the following topics or ask us about a topic you’re interested in:
- Neuroplasticity and Education: Strengthening the Connection
- “Not Yet” – Using a Growth Mindset to Turn a Challenge Into a Success
- If I Only Had a Secretary: Life with Executive Functioning Weaknesses
- Growing Healthy Brains with the Whole Child in Mind
- Attachment and Brain Development
- Exercise and Brain Growth – What is the Connection?
- How Anxiety Affects our Brain’s Ability to Learn
- So This is What it Feels Like to Have Learning Disabilities
- Non Violent Communication: Managing Conflict and Fostering Empathy with the Brain in Mind
If you would like to schedule a presentation by one of our experts, please contact us.
Eaton Arrowsmith staff members organized the Neuroplasticity and Education: Strengthening the Connection conference for several years.
The conference covered topics like diet and brain connection, brain plasticity in children with learning disabilities, reasoning and the brain, mindfulness training and much more.
While we no longer host the conference, you can watch presentations from past conferences here.