At Eaton Arrowsmith we believe that parents play a very important role in their children’s educations. That’s why we encourage all parents to participate in our parent associations.
All of our schools have parent associations that strive to:
- Encourage other parent volunteers.
- Foster friendship within the school community.
- Create an open line of communication between parents and the larger school community.
- Provide information about the Eaton Arrowsmith Program.
- Plan and manage special events for students.
To help parents and students stay informed about what’s happening at each school campus, we have compiled all the necessary information related to the EA campus on this page (key dates and calendars). We encourage you to check back frequently.
|8:30 - 8:40 AM||Morning Exercise|
|8:40 - 9:15 AM||Block 1|
|9:15 - 9:50 AM||Block 2|
|9:50 - 10:25 AM||Block 3|
|10:25 - 10:45 AM||Nutrition Break|
|10:50 - 11:25 AM||Block 4|
|11:25 - 12:00 PM||Block 5|
|12:00 - 1:10 PM||Lunch|
|1:10 - 1:45 PM||Block 6|
|1:45 - 2:20 PM||Block 7|
|2:20 - 2:55 PM||Block 8|
|2:55 - 3:00 PM||Homeroom / Clean up|